St. Kitts and Nevis
Citizenship by Investment Program
A two-island state west of Antigua in the eastern Caribbean, St Kitts and Nevis offer one of the fastest citizenship-by-investment programs. Its government offers an accelerated application process reducing the processing period to 60 days or less.
The requirements for an applicant are:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Meet the due-diligence requirements
- To make a non-refundable DONATION to the Sustainable Growth Fund starting from USD 150,000 (for a single applicant) or USD 195,000 (for a family up to 4).
- Purchase a qualifying REAL-ESTATE of at least USD 200,000 in government approved projects with the option to resale after 7 years.
- All principle applicants and their dependents must have clean personal backgrounds
- None of the principle applicants or their dependents should have been refused a visa from a country that has visa-exempt travelling arrangements with St Kitts & Nevis.
- None of the principle applicants or their dependents should be identified as a potential national security risk.
- None of the principle applicants or their dependents should be a reputational risk.
- None of the principle applicants or their dependents should be subject to an on-going criminal investigation.
PROCEDURES AND TIME FRAME
The process is likely to take between 3 and 4 months from submission of the application to issuance of the passport (if no the application has no areas of concern).
|Month 1-1||Initial due diligence.
Sign client agreement, complete government forms and supporting documentation.
If purchasing real-state, sign an agreement with the developer.
|Month 3||Application documents reviewed and amended.|
|Month 4||On approval, necessary contributions are made.|
- Citizens residing on the island will not be subject to personal income tax, estate duty, succession or inheritance taxes, gift taxes or net worth tax.
- Corporate tax rate is set at 35%. Some companies may qualify for tax reductions on profits for up to a 15year period.
- Companies and foundations with no business transactions on the island will not be taxed.
- Individuals and companies remitting payments to persons outside of St Kitts and Nevis will be subject to a 10% withholding tax.
- There is a minimal annual property tax calculated on the market value of the property.
- VAT is currently set at 17% in St Kitts and Nevis.
SUMMARY OF KEY ADVANTAGES
- Visa-free travel to 154 countries including the EU Schengen area, the UK, Singapore and Hong Kong
- Full Citizenship with passport granted to main applicant, spouse, children, and parents or grandparents
- Required donation of USD 150,000 minimum.
- No personal income tax, gift tax, inheritance tax or net worth tax
- No Minimum presence is required
- Dual citizenship permitted
If you are interested and serious about participating in this program, please get in touch with us today!
Note: Information on how to start the process and advice will be given only through a paid consultation.