Do you want to live or work in Canada?

If you are a Foreign National looking for Permanent Residency (PR) or Temporary Status in Canada, we can help you.

We also assist Canadian citizens and permanent residents with Family Sponsorship.

We frequently assist clients with the following applications:

  • Express Entry for Skilled Workers.
  • Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP).
  • Spouse/common-law partner sponsorships, and other Family Class applications.
  • Citizenship and permanent residency card applications.
  • Work permit applications.
  • Study permits.

Our services include:

  • Assessing your case in detail and determining your most suitable immigration alternative.
  • Preparing and submitting the best possible application.
  • Communicating with the immigration authorities on your behalf and tracking your application until the final stage.


We understand you need assurance that we know what we’re doing, take a look at some of the client testimonials, and rest assured that you are in the right hands

Workers & Families

If you are a foreign national looking for Permanent Residency (PR) or Temporary Status in Canada, we can help you.


Are you looking to hire a foreign worker for your Canadian organization? We can represent you and your employees.


Are you looking into obtaining a second passport for visa-free travel? We can discuss Business Immigration alternatives with you.

Express Entry

Individuals and families wishing to settle in Canada can become permanent residents within just a few months.

Provincial  Programs (PNP)

Provinces and territories in Canada can nominate individuals and families based on criteria set by the province.

Family Class (Sponsorship)

Relatives of Canadian citizens or residents may be able to immigrate to Canada through family sponsorship.


If you are a permanent resident, you may be able to obtain Canadian Citizenship.

Work Permits

There are different types of work permits available to foreign nationals depending on your country of origin.

Study Permits

Do you want to study in Canada? Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada.



+1  (778) 650-9700

Monday to Friday: 7:00 am to 5:00pm


+1 (604) 962-5550

Monday to Friday: 7:00 am to 5:00pm
Saturday-Sunday: 9:30am to 5:00pm


Online Sessions


Do you need help to book a consultation?  Fill out this form to get in touch with our team.

    Thank you to the communities that support our business such as:

    Abbotsford, Burnaby, Campbell River, Castlegar, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Kootenay, Okanagan, Fernie, Peace River, Kamloops, Kelowna, Langley, Maple Ridge, Mission, Nanaimo, Nelson, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Penticton, Pitt Meadows, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Pemberton, Powell River, Revelstoke, Richmond, Rossland, Surrey, Squamish, Trail, Vancouver, Vernon, Victoria, Whistler, White Rock, Alberta, Calgary, Edmonton, Whitehorse, Ontario and Saskatchewan.


    Suite 1900
    1030 West Georgia St.
    Vancouver, BC
    V6E 2Y3


    Westin Hotel
    4090 Whistler Way,
    Level 1 Suite 123,
    Whistler, BC V8E 1J3


    Box 388
    Fernie, BC


    Live abroad or far from our offices?